Hi, a few questions:

1) socket.receive() is not documented, although used by socket.http()
and it's even used on one example -- does that mean I should only use
sinks and pumps and not receive() and send() ?
2) rfc links don't work (maybe point to ietf.org would be better)
3) is Diego still on it? or does it have someone as the maintainer? a
little text on how to collaborate maybe on the project's website...
better still, put it on a wiki so we can fix it ourselves :)

Regards,
Cosmin.