On Jan 8, 2010, at 12:10 AM, Paul Moore wrote:

> I thought "in" was lexical, so that the names in Test would *not* be
> looked up in anEnvironment. You seem to be assuming that "in" uses
> dynamic scope.

Right, this is indeed my assumption, i.e. a dynamic scope much akin to, well, get/setfenv... Pure speculation though :)

If it's not, then, well, hmmm, I'm a bit at a loss about the usefulness of that mysterious new "in" clause. Oh, well... will see how this pans out once more details leak out of Rio.