>> As a personal project, I would like to learn more about it
>> and maybe make my library cross-platform.

> What functionality was missing from termios that you felt it
> necessary to write a library for?

I don't understand the question.  Windows doesn't implement the functions found in termios.h.  Also for POSIX systems, how would one use the functions in termios.h without a library?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential or proprietary to K&L Microwave, Inc. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.