On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 20:18, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
<lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
> Here's an ANSI Terminal code that I've found lying around:

<...>

I could use that as well, thanks!

Rob, perhaps you could integrate this into your module (provided that
Luiz doesn't mind) and rename it (again) to something like ansiterm?
Or should that be two separate modules?

Also, while we're on it, I'd like ask you to provide a license for the
code on GitHub. MIT would do.

But, I think, I've created too much bustle here, so please wait --
perhaps something else would come up. :-)

Alexander.