To: "'Lua list'" <lua@bazar2.conectiva.com.br>
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2009 11:44 AM
Subject: RE: Updating windows in IUP

function ChangeColor:action()
root.bgcolor = '200 200 200'
iup.Update(root)
end

 Actually you don't need to call iup.Update for the dialog, it should be
updated automatically. This is probably the reason why the Tabs is not being
properly updated also. I'm going to check this.

The second doubt also concerns to window updating. Suppose I have a
listbox identified by "countries". Pressing a button, I will update the
listbox items with new values gotten from a database. Each element is
added by means of "countries:appenditem". Well, I have the listbox
updated, but the window doesn't show it. I think this is the same doubt
about bgcolor, but I ask: how to do it?

 This one I couldn't reproduce. Can you send me a simple example so I can
reproduce your problem here?

Congratulations for the IUP developers. Among all the GUI libraries,
IUP is really the simplest one I found.

Thanks,
Scuri