[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: A improved ChunkSpy
- From: KHMan <keinhong@...>
- Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 14:37:16 +0800
I've improved ChunkSpy.
Here is the Changlog:
1. add more meaningful comments ( from luadec51 )
2. now it can process lua source file directly ( use load and
string.dump to compile )
3. use opnum trans instead of hard coded nums in function
DescribeInst, so it can easily add new opcode by changing local op and
Thanks, I'm happy to take a look and if appropriate, accept your
contributions, and update the stuff in LuaForge accordingly. How
do you want to be credited in the ChangeLog?
You can send contributions to me directly, so as to not burden
this list with non-Lua-development matters -- I'm not trying to
cramp your style, but it's preferable to avoid too much
unnecessary noise or off-topic matters.
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia