Hello,

I normally call a lua script from C followed by calling a function in C from this script. But this time, I called from C another script in lua.

That is: C -> lua -> C (attempt) -> lua  (it does not arrive at lua, tested by a print function)

I am considering this to be related with the stack of lua, and since I am always using the same lua state it could be messing around with the previous lua stack of parameters. Or shouldn't it be happening?

Are there any workarounds to this or should I just change the project to not call a lua script when the C code in execution is being called by lua?

Thanks in advance,
Danilo