On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 18:33:01 +0100, Roberto Ierusalimschy <roberto@inf.puc-rio.br> wrote:

I am working now on the hungarian Lua page, which will introduce this
language and some of it's extension (LuaSocket and wxLua). I tried to
register lua.hu, but it's already registered by somebody else who don't
want to give it to me. So my idea is to make international subdomains of
lua.org, like hu.lua.org. Is that possible?

We (the owners of lua.org) usually reserve the domain for material
produced by us. Have you tried other alternatives like lualanguage.hu?

-- Roberto

This was my friends idea, to ask about subdomains. Of course, I can register other ones, like luascript.hu, or lualanguage.hu, and so on, we were just curious whether it's possible or not. Thanks for the answer.

Regards: Attila