Enrico Tassi wrote:
On Fri, Dec 04, 2009 at 10:27:29AM -0200, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
I think it'll probably remain an external addon; it's just a one-line change
in llex.c.
I meant, it's a one line-change to include a .c file that does whatever
filtering you need. The point being that you can maintain your variants
without messing with the Lua sources.

Please, reconsider this approach. Matthew is right in highlighting the
fact that having to modify the source of a software to activate a
feature is not an option for software distributions.

But this particular issue can be solved with external libraries (like Leg [1] or Luma [2]) am I right?

Having token filters as part of the standard library would save you an external dependency, but you'll still need your custom parser (or whatever is used to deal with those filtered tokens).

[1] http://leg.luaforge.net/
[2] http://luma.luaforge.net/