François Perrad escreveu:
2009/12/3 Jerome Vuarand <jerome.vuarand@gmail.com>:
Hi,

I'm trying to update a project webpage on Luaforge, but I can't
connect to the FTP server. Can someone please tell me if it's supposed
to work at the moment, and if so what address should I use ?
I've the same problem.
This service was not restored after the crash of LuaForge.

François
Sorry about that. We are currently working to keep the system running, as well as to restore all services. This one has been particularily tricky, and we have been very short on manpower this past few weeks.

We'll let everbody know when things are all up and running again.

Att.
Luís Eduardo Jason Santos