In some of our workloads, profiling result shows that lua + msvc8 could result in spending more than 80% execution time in *RtlReallocateHeap*. Google tcmalloc (both windows and linux version) and linux glibc are all fine.

sagasw 写道:
Hi Linker,

I think you mean compiling the Lua with new malloc function. Why do you do it yourself?

Well

http://sunxiunan.com