On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 3:42 PM, Jerome Vuarand <jerome.vuarand@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm using it in GUI applications too. What kind of problems do you
> have ?

Funny that - it definitely did not work at one point. What kind of
Windows are you using?

> Personnally the only problem I see is that it may open a
> console if there isn't one already, but I have a win32 API binding to
> work around the problem.

Ah, the dreaded black box flashing.  There again, one is forced to use
a API binding to get something that works cleanly, since users get
very bothered by black boxes flashing. That was probably the main
reason I did my own win32 popen- and ptty- bindings  bindings with
SciTE.

steve d.