It was thus said that the Great Daniel Stephens once stated:
> According to your email you say:
>
> show.lua -> default.lua    16 seconds
> show.lua                         12 seconds
> default.lua                       6 minutes
>
> Which makes me think that in the FIRST example, default.lua isn't
> running at all.

  First example was running the Lua interpreter, and typing
	dofile("show.lua")
	dofile("default.lua")

  Second example was running the Lua interpreter with the "-i" option
	dofile("show.lua")

  Third example was running the Lua interpreter with the "-i" option loading
up show.lua, then typing
	dofile("default.lua")

  It was the third example that took six minutes.

  -spc