Hello Matthew,

Tuesday, November 10, 2009, 10:51:41 AM, you wrote:

> What I'm trying to get at is that I think that we /should/ be getting a
> decent performance improvement, but aren't. Does anyone have a

afair, Make said that if you have short Lua code called repeatedly
from C, it may remain uncompiled. you need to have entire loop written
in Lua in order to allow LJ to find best ways to optimize it.
OTOH, even LJ interpreter should be much faster than standard
one. so th first question - how much time you spend in Lua? may be
it's anyway fraction of second?

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin@gmail.com