ROBLOX is a virtual world and building game for kids, and our users
are passionate about sharing their ideas and helping each other. The
players build their own worlds and script them to life with Lua! This
job is part community manager, part wiki sysop, and part Lua expert. I
am hoping someone on this list is the right fit. :)

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/web/1414256964.html

Check out www.roblox.com and search Youtube for "Roblox scripting"

The wiki is a vital part of our website, both a resource for new users
and an outlet for experienced users to share their knowledge. Because
most of our users are kids and teens we have the interesting job of
making our wiki highly informational, yet usable and interesting for
users aged 7-15. We are continually adding new features and want to
start using the wiki more as our game grows more complex. We need
someone to take charge of our wiki and do the following:
- Serve as chief editor
- Create a new wiki front page
- Revamp and maintain key editorial pages
- Organize volunteers around topics that need the most work
- Assist, mentor, and monitor community editors
- Identify needed wiki features and help implement them
- Evangelize the wiki throughout the community

We’re looking for someone who has experience with wikis, with
preference to applicants with prior editorial experience. Experience
with kid-targeted content would be a plus – our wiki has to be useful
to all our users, aged 7-15 and beyond. Lua knowledge is a huge plus!
We expect an initial “revamp” phase of 10-30 hours (over 2 to 3
weeks), followed ongoing editorial and management work of 5 to 10
hours per week.

Send queries and resumes to job-qhv5h-1414256964@craigslist.org

Remote work is possible, for awesome candidates.

-Becky