[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE]: LuaSocket 2.0.3 RC2
- From: Diego Nehab <diego@...>
- Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 13:13:37 -0500 (EST)
Does the NEW file inside describes what's new in this version or it hasn't
been updated yet?
It's updated but I should probably have made it relative to
RC1 instead. Very few things changed since RC1. Here are the
* Fixed: receive() returns immediatelly if prefix can satisfy
bytes requested (M Joonas Pihlaja);
* Improved: Decent makefiles (LHF).
* Fixed: manual sample of HTTP authentication now uses correct
"authorization" header (Alexandre Ittner);