On Sat, 31 Oct 2009 18:38:41 -0200
Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:

> Is Pepperfish down?

Yes, it was, sorry.  Unfortunately, something caused Linux to run its
OOM, and it all went down hill from there.  Doubly unfortunate was that
the remote power management wasn't set up properly by our ISP in our
recent data centre move for the server on which lua.org and
lua-users.org is hosted, so we couldn't remotely power cycle it. Both
of these issues are now fixed.

Apologies for the downtime, which was exacerbated by the fact that the
engineer who was on-call wasn't answering his phone!

B.