Hi there,

I'm just looking for a 'best-practice' scenario here... Say I've got user data all setup and Lua's happily using it. If for whatever reason that user data becomes deleted in C code (for example, a window closing, or a routine called that deletes an element in the collection that Lua happens to have a reference to somewhere else in script).... What's the best way of setting this userdata to nil in C and then telling Lua it's no longer around? In script I'd set the variable to nil... Not sure how I'd go about that from C.

Thanks!