I hope that I am not lowering the signal to noise ratio on this list. As I was saying I am not a pro programmer and judging from the posts to this lists I am it's dumbest member.

Having said this, our thread about PHP and Lua yesterday left me wondering about Mod_lua.

It seems to me the Mod_PHP is the preferred way to deploy PHP while Mod_Python is not the preferred way to deploy Python. It is my understanding that Mod_Python can access Apache's internals in such a way that it make it unsuitable for deployment with economy hosting providers as one account could clobber another account. If Mod_lua is being bundled with Apache by default now, surely it will not cause the same problem as Mod_python will it?

-Patrick