Hi all,

I'm deeply sorry for the LinkedIn invitation, which was sent by mistake.

Regards,
     Tadeu.

2009/10/19 Antonio Tadeu Gomes <atagomes@gmail.com>

LinkedIn

Antonio Tadeu Gomes requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Nikolai,

- Antonio Tadeu

Accept View invitation from Antonio Tadeu Gomes

DID YOU KNOW you can showcase your professional knowledge on LinkedIn to receive job/consulting offers and enhance your professional reputation?
Posting replies to questions on LinkedIn Answers puts you in front of the world's professional community.

© 2009, LinkedIn Corporation

--
Antonio Tadeu Azevedo Gomes, DSc.
http://wiki.martin.lncc.br/atagomes