  Hi,

  IupTree is the only control that the NAME attribute does not work. This happens because we kept backward compatibility with IUP 2. The IupTree originally had an attribute called NAME, it was renamed to TITLE but until old application are not updated we have to keep NAME working.

  I should have added a comment in the IupTree documentation, but I did only in the History page. Sorry.

Best,
scuri