I read c2.com since ages and I still have a very good opinion about it :) You don't stop antisocial people with sign-up forms anyway :)

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 15:04, Paul Hudson <phudson@pobox.com> wrote:
Have a look at Ward's Wiki to see what damage and pain antisocial people can cause on a Wiki.

It's mostly under control there, but it takes a lot of time and effort from a lot of people to keep it that way.