On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 9:00 PM, Ralph Hempel
<rhempel@hempeldesigngroup.com> wrote:
> I'll take notes as I go and add them to the Wiki for getting a minimal
> server up and running without Rocks....
>
> Ralph
>
> PS: Not that Rocks is bad, it's just not ideal for what I want to
>    do ight now...

With LuaRocks 2.0 (release candidate just released in the
luarocks-developers list), you'll be able to use it for deployment and
won't need to have it around at runtime. I've been talking to Fabio
about some minor glitches in the Kepler distribution/scripts that made
some tricks using LuaRocks 1.0 which are no longer valid in 2.0; he
should fix it soon and release an updated installer.

-- Hisham