KHMan wrote:
[...]
IIRC it's only one file on LuaForge, it's there [1], but I failed to download the thing. Attached.

Thanks for that --- I've been playing with it.

Unfortunately I can't make it work. When running the example grammar (which came back to life on LuaForge), it either produces errors or goes into infinite loops without producing any result. I don't know if this is a problem with the example grammar or the tool, though.

It appears that it particularly doesn't like the rules:

ss ::= ss s --
ss ::= s

...although if I take them out it just complains about syntax errors no matter what the input is.

│
│ "They laughed at Newton. They laughed at Einstein. Of course, they
│ also laughed at Bozo the Clown." --- Carl Sagan