I drew a logo for Lua Recipes, but even after I trimmed it to <40k it got bounced, so I'll go upload it somewhere and then post a link.

From: "steve donovan" <steve.j.donovan@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2009 A1:27
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lang.lua.general
To: "Lua list" <lua@bazar2.conectiva.com.br>
Subject: Re: Lua Recipes Site?

On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 7:44 AM, Stuart P. Bentley
<stuart@testtrack4.com> wrote:
Yeah, a lot of guys are definitely over-thinking this (I haven't read all of the previous comments in the thread yet, but judging from what I've seen). The model for a Lua Recipes site isn't Github or LuaRocks; it's Pastebin /
Bitbucket.

This is totally true. But development hasn't died, it's just gone
underground (or underwater). In fact what Yuri, Jim and myself are
envisaging is similar to exactly what you are suggesting.  However, we
did decide to let license information be explicit - it defaults to
MIT/X11.

steve d.