Since LuaForge is down I hope people don't mind me asking Kepler questions here.

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a way to beautify the html output from orbit.htmlify(). I am reviewing the HTML as I debug and it would be really helpful if it could be a little better.

P.S. I searched and found a piece of Lua code that beautifies html so if that would be handy let me know. I made the code work and made it into a module. It is licensed under MIT.

--
Regards,
Ryan