Phoenix Sol wrote:
On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 10:14 AM, Peter Cawley <lua@corsix.org> wrote:
I am probably rather strange, but I'd quite like to see a shirt
incorporating the Lua logo, as well as a Lua program. Even better
would be if the logo *was* a Lua program, perhaps along the lines of
http://codepad.org/cmQIjdzI

Hey, that's cool. Do you craft those things by hand?!

I recently bought the thinkgeek t-shirt that says, " while ( ! (
succeed = try() ) ); ".
I think it would be kinda cool to make a Lua variant (but one that
actually says "Lua" on it). Something like:

#!/usr/bin/lua
while not succeed do try() end

Speaking of silly programmer humour, I saw this one:

A programmer started to cuss
Because getting to sleep was a fuss
As he tossed in his bed
Looping 'round in his head