Please, I don't have the intent to make politics here, and this will be my only e-mail on this subject, but I would like to say my opinion:

This could be an event to joy, but everybody that knows the reality of Brazil should be sad and worried, because this is another huge opportunity (like in the Pan American games) for bad politicians and contractors to make even more money, in a country with so many more important needs.

This will be no good for the country.