I ported the entire Lua code base over to C# recently (including the parser and libraries) and apart from a few remaining bugs in the GC it's getting close to the point where I'll be wanting to release it. What would be the best code to test against before I do? I vaguely remember someone mentioning something about "test vectors" or something, is there a standard set of samples that each release of the Lua source code is tested against before release?

Cheers,

Mark Feldman

This message and its attachments may contain legally privileged or confidential information. This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you may not copy or deliver this message or its attachments to anyone. Rather, you should permanently delete this message and its attachments and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail. Any content of this message and its attachments, which does not relate to the official business of the sending company must be taken not to have been sent or endorsed by the sending company or any of its related entities. No warranty is made that the e-mail or attachment(s) are free from computer virus or other defect.