2009/9/18 Ben Harper <ben@imqs.co.za>:
> Thanks!
>
> That's exactly what I was looking for. Looks like it parses my existing (small) sources correctly.
>
> I'll post further as applicable...

I've also made something that parses things... I use popen and gcc to
handle #defines and such, then i parse the data it outputs. Actually,
i only resolve symbols, sortof. I use my script to do automagic
structure/definitions/function loading with Alien, though one could
use the output of an earlier stage. A short sample of it's usage is
attached. I've also used it to parse a (by me in the script specified)
list of functions and create declarations, definitions etc, ie
automating some ~50 redirection functions =d If anyone's interested
i'd be happy to share.