On Wed, 2009-09-16 at 13:01 -0300, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
> > What am I doing wrong here?
>
> luaVM is left undefined (ie it remains NULL).

Hi LHF! Thanks for being one of the people to reply to my forum post!
And thanks for replying here.

Actually if you check that forum post you'll see I changed all the names
of the parameters and local variables to luaVM_local, and it didn't fix
anything. That version of the code (different pastebin) is what I sent
out to the mailing-list.

Since I'm passing everything by reference the changes ought to be
applied globally, right?