David Kastrup <dak@gnu.org> writes:
>> This is an OSX and Linux only system as of now.  If you're on Windows,
>> all I can say is sorry, but I have no plans of adding windows.
>
>> Luamake is a platform independent configuration and build system [...]
>
> Could you explain the meaning of "platform independent" that you are
> employing here?

Well, in the end, _nothing_ is "platform independent" -- you have to
code to _some_ interface or set of interfaces.

He may simply mean that he's coded to an interface generally considered
"standard" (e.g., Posix something or another) which OSX and Linux
support well, but Windows does not.

-Miles

--
Non-combatant, n. A dead Quaker.