Hi all,

I have stumbled upon the fact that there's no way to assign an error handler
to a coroutine. I want all errors reported with call stack and variables
trace. This seems impossible in coroutines and inconvenient in pcall either,
due to xpcall not taking any argments to the function. So, my suggestion is
a default error handler that would be called if there's no error handler
supplied.

I can send a patch with my implementation if you're interested.

Best regards,
Sergey Rozhenko mailto:sergroj@mail.ru