On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 8:51 PM, Peter Odding<peter@peterodding.com> wrote:
> This reminds me that I should publish my half finished Lua binding to
> the Apache Portable Runtime. I don't know how much duplicate code has
> been written for mod_wombat, LuaSVN, my binding and similar projects but
> it seems silly to duplicate all of the effort of that goes into testing
> and debugging the code, writing documentation, supporting users, etc.

As far as I know, mod_lua (aka. mod_wombat) contains very little APR
binding. I was going to write a Lua binding for the APR as a Google
Summer of Code project, but I got little to no response on Lua related
patches I submitted to httpd prior to the summer, so I ended up
writing wxWidgets code instead. There is also a project on Google Code
(http://code.google.com/p/lua-apr/) which is unrelated to myself, but
may also be of interest.