Reuben Thomas wrote:
2009/9/8 George Petsagourakis <petsagouris@gmail.com>:
Reuben Thomas <rrt <at> sc3d.org> writes:
[snip]
don't turn it to flaming, I have already mentioned that
it was not in my intentions.

No-one's flaming. I was trying to explain in what ways your original
post was confused and unhelpful, and to lay out the real problems we
face, to which I should add the perceptions that lead to posts like
yours.

Can we shut this part of the thread down for now? It's not really going anywhere useful now.

If anyone wants to discuss further, let's start afresh with a new thread and a clean slate.

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)