Javier Guerra wrote:
On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 12:04 PM, George
Petsagourakis<petsagouris@gmail.com> wrote:
I would like to know why such culture exists.

i know it wasn't your intention; but i had to read the whole message
several times to stop finding this line offensive.

After editing a number of tech books by non-native (or
just awkward) english speakers, I read most text now assuming
that the writer's intent is to not offend.

Most writers that try to offend put more than one such
line in a messgage :-)

I read that line as:

  I am curious why it seems that most Lua modules come
  in source code form.

Ralph