On 07/09/2009, at 8:52 AM, Jim Jennings wrote:

A few weeks ago, I mentioned on this list that I was working on an
enhanced module system for Lua that would provide strong isolation
between modules, namespace control, and other attributes.  And it
provides a declarative syntax for dependencies between modules.

Very nifty. However I would caution against using "Darwin" as a
project name. You will be competing on Google with three much-better
known Darwins: Charles Darwin, Australia's northernmost capital city
Darwin, and the Darwin OS project.

Cheers,

JC.