Andre de Leiradella <aleirade@sct.microlink.com.br> writes:
>> Not even an example? I don't think in this instance that there are
>> development practices or methods that is so secret that it entails an
>> NDA. Smells like hand-waving.
>
> You're free to believe in what you want.

Er, given that you're making unsupported and vague negative claims about
Lua, I think it's up to you to provide examples of what you mean.  How
can we judge your argument or assist you if we don't even know what
you're talking about?

-Miles

--
Friendship, n. A ship big enough to carry two in fair weather, but only one
in foul.