On Sep 4, 2009, steve donovan wrote:

> Thanks to Patrick, the FAQ has a new permanent home:
> http://batbytes.com/luafaq

Nice.

I haven't had a chance to finish reading the whole thing,
but this reminds me I did find a few typos in what I did
get through, shown here in "psuedo-diff" format:

- languges
+ languages

- the first step is to use LuaProfiler the program
+ the first step is to use LuaProfiler on the program

- chosing
+ choosing

Also, I'm not sure if the title of section 1.10 accurately
describes its content. (Or maybe I'm just too dense.)

But otherwise, it looks great!

 - Jeff