lua -e "io.stdout:setvbuf 'no'" "luanet.lua"
lua: .\luanet.lua:1: loop or previous error loading module 'luanet'
stack traceback:
    [C]: in function 'require'
    .\luanet.lua:1: in main chunk
    [C]: in function 'require'
    luanet.lua:1: in main chunk
    [C]: ?
>Exit code: 1

I run it in Scite and get the error message, in lua installation directory (lua for windows), I could find luanet.dll and luainterface.dll.

Other lua could run correctly.
for example
print "aaa"

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 4:43 PM, steve donovan <steve.j.donovan@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 10:27 AM, sagasw<sagasw@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I try to follow the code in wiki to call dotnet's function in lua.
> But I tried require"luainterface" and require"luanet", they can't work
> correctly.

Can you run any of the examples?  E.g. hello1.lua

require 'luanet'
luanet.load_assembly "System"
Console = luanet.import_type "System.Console"
Math = luanet.import_type "System.Math"

Console.WriteLine("sqrt(2) is {0}",Math.Sqrt(2))

What errors do you get?

steve d.