On 11/08/2009 06:38, Asko Kauppi wrote:
PLEASE, stop this habit, and someone please take on the habit of mentioning it to newcomers who don't know.

I mentioned this a few times, but I don't want to be seen as a boring person "guardian of netiquette" or something if I pointed that out each time I see a hijacked thread...
So I am happy somebody else mention it. :-)

Of course, we can mention some other etiquette points (not sending HTML messages, answering below short, trimmed down quotations...) but it might become controversial... :-P

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France