On Aug 16, 2009, at 10:21 AM, Stuart P.Bentley wrote:

I saw some messages about this dating from about 4 years ago, so I was wondering: does the latest version of Xavante have WebDAV support? I noticed the old versions' main pages listed that "WebDAV support [was] in the works" and that that line is not on the 2.X pages.

Not sure about the state of Xavante's WebDAV code:

http://luaforge.net/plugins/scmcvs/cvsweb.php/xavante/src/webdav/?cvsroot=xavante

Alternatively, Nanoki does provide WebDAV support:

http://dev.alt.textdrive.com/browser/HTTP/WikiDAV.lua

For example, you can access the online demo of Nanoki through WebDAV:

http://svr225.stepx.com:3388/
webdav://svr225.stepx.com:3388/

In a contemporary OS, the above will mount Nanoki as a remote file system (e.g. on Mac OS X, under Finder -> Go -> Connect to Server / Network ).

Cheers,

--
PA.
http://alt.textdrive.com/nanoki/