On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 2:48 PM, Pierre LeMoine<yarr.luben@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been missing this a number of times recently, i'd certainly like
> and use it. Maybe
>
>> When I originally suggested this a few people said that it looks odd,
>> particularly in the case of ... ... - I don't really have any argument
>> for that, it *is* a bit odd.
>
> If ... seems wierd, it shouldn't be too hard to change it to something
> else, right? maybe  a ~? ...~ multivalues()~

If, after further discussion, there comes a consensus that re-using
'...' like this is not appropriate, it seems much more Lua-ish to go
with a keyword operator instead of a symbol. I can't think of any word
that seems quite right, though - "expanded"? "complete"? It should
ideally be short and simple - Lua's other keywords are all basic,
single-syllable words.

(For the record, I still think '...' is right for the job - but if we
can find something better, great.)

-Duncan