On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 11:17 PM, Doug Currie<doug.currie@gmail.com> wrote:
>> So I encourage you, Duncan, to try it out and share any results. Even if
>> it doesn't work out, you (and we) will learn from it.
>
> Ditto.

Thinking about this, it is really a cool little feature, precisely
because there's no existing code that gets broken. We get new idioms,
like concatenating two lists {unpack(t1)...,unpack(t2)}, etc (although
like {unpack(t)} this is not recommended for big tables).

Now, would this also apply to function argument lists, which is the
other place where multiple returns are not discarded if at the end?

steve d.