Hello,

Sorry to ask but... I have read some interesting
messages about a finalization patch and I would like
to give it a try. I have found this page on the Lua
wiki :

http://lua-users.org/wiki/ResourceAcquisitionIsInitialization

It seems the finalization patch recently discussed
on the list can be find here :

http://lua-users.org/files/wiki_insecure/users/tnodir/lua-5.1.4-finpatch.tar.gz

But looking at the file date, it probably doesn't
include latest bug fixes and improvements from
Thomas Harning Jr. and others.

Is there a place where to find the patch ? Is there
a project page or something like that ?

By the way... Reading all messages it is not clear
in which state the patch is. Are there still known
bugs to be fixed ?

Thanks in advance for your inputs,
Matias.