It's mostly been newcomers who have done this before.

The issue seems to be more complex than I had envisioned. Seeing the threads in OS X Mail is a small nuisance (still not sure if it's a Mail feature-done-right or a bug?). What my main point is is how the threads are stored in the archive. We'll have to wait some more to see how the particular thread will end up in.

Thanks for bearing me. :)

-asko