Hi,

I am wondering how people document their Lua bindings.

I am currently using Doxygen for the C++ API. The Lua bindings are provided by SWIG. I can configure Doxygen in such a way that it creates a second documentation beside the C++-API-doc which parses only those parts of the C++ headers that will be exported to Lua. This is not satisfactory, i.e. the syntax between C++ and Lua is quite different. Most modules I found in the WWW are not documented yet in terms of C++ AND Lua API.

Therefore, I'd like to ask you directly, which method is the best in your opinion.

Thanks. Sebastian