On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 10:33 AM, steve donovan <steve.j.donovan@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 2:16 AM, Saulo Tauil<saulot@muitofaciltec.com.br> wrote:
> Maybe the endianess is the most serious issue. I already have to do
> conversions to communicate between different terminals.

Some of these ARMs have an even more interesting feature; the doubles
are not stored in the appropriate order (that you would expect from
the endianness)  Found this out the hard way, of course.

Yes, me too :)
The eLua project includes a cross-compiler (based on a patch posted on this list a while ago) that can cross-compile to ARM and that actually works (tested on many ARMs). Also, make sure that your stack is 8-byte aligned.

Best,
Bogdan