I'm trying to find a way to allow Lua to load different versions of a library but only one per process.  I need to be able to create Lua scripts in a short amount of time.  Some scripts may require me to write a C library.  The problem is creating a complete well thought out library could take some time.  I would like the freedom to release incomplete libraries that solve the immediate need and have the option in the future to complete the libraries without having to worry about previous scripts failing because of the changes.  The scripts would need to specific the version of the library.  I realize if a library has a bug, I would have to update all the scripts that use that version to use a newer version that has the fix.  This is okay for me.  I'm probably going to rewrite the require function to enable this requirement.  Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential or proprietary to K&L Microwave, Inc. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.