Hi, folks

I need to write a lua-based Parser that can build and repair a Lua AST for the LuaEclipse project.

Although is relatively easy to create parsers with LPEG, error-detection and 'online' matching is a pain.

Besides, I am not familiar with all the issues of this particular problem, so I am looking for examples.

Therefore, I wonder if anyone has ever written an incremental parser for Lua that I could use as a reference.

Interesting papers on the subject are welcome too.

Thanks in advance!

Luís Eduardo Jason Santos